Community, Family & Social Activities Committee
The Community, Family & Social Activities is responsible for the following:
- Establishes a “Welcome Ministry Team” to welcome new parishioners, to provide them with information about the parish and local community, and to provide opportunities for them to meet their parish community.
- Coordinates refreshments after Sunday Masses and other occasions.
- Assists the Pastor with making decisions on how to best-serve luncheons to our bereaved families.
- Organizes and hosts social functions associated with the sacraments and sacrament preparation.
- Organizes and hosts parish events i.e., Christmas Social.